Hello Bonjour Bienvenido Hallå Здравствуйте হ্যালো
WAM – ARCHITECTURE
WAM design is a registered architect practice based in London UK.
We provide a full architectural, interior and workplace design service specialising in commercial, workplace, retail and residential projects. Our broad experience and ability to deliver has resulted in a highly creative and diverse portfolio.
We believe our unique architecture is a result of taking time to understand a client’s aspirations, our creativity, our ability to collaborate, our approach to building innovation together with a respect for nature’s resources. We understand how environments can shape our thoughts and feelings, whether we are at work, in the home or on the go. At WAM we believe in the power of good design to improve our surroundings.
Our London based studio has at its beating heart the eclectic, talented and ever resourceful team-WAM. Here we nurture a transparent and supportive approach to collaboration and the evolution of fresh and innovative ideas. Our culture is vibrant, friendly, hardworking and sometimes mischievous with our design proposals. It is this diversity that sets us apart.
WAM – WORKPLACE DESIGN
Savvy employers understand good design can affect their company’s performance by improving their employees’ wellbeing, motivation and productivity. A well designed workplace also leads to an enhanced visiting experience for their clients and strategic partners who attend meetings in their workplace.
In today’s competitive market an exemplary workplace design helps win the battle for talent and increases staff retention.
All of this can lead to increased brand value and a positive effect on your company’s financial bottom line. With our expertise and experience in workplace design we can help you maximise those returns by creating an office environment that helps your people and your business to perform and grow.
A WAM workplace designer can help with:
- A vision for your new office, not only what it looks like but what it does.
- Reimagining your existing workplace
- Space-planning for expanding your team
- Help you understand how to deliver your ideal workplace fit-out solution
At WAM we will:
- Inspire with a vision for your space.
- Work with you to understand your criteria and resources as an occupier of a workplace
- Learn how your staff and your clients use and interact with your workplace and identify areas for improvement.
- Identify where and what environmental impacts occur in the design, delivery and operation of the vision
- Present to your team to help them understand how the vision is delivered.
WAM Client list
The Anslow Partnership
Earnst and Young
Isle of Sheppy Heritage Trust
Lex Vehicle Leasing
Tkei – Homes
• RICS South East Residential Award – Breach House Camber Sands UK – 2017
• Sussex Heritage Trust – Breach House Camber Sands UK – 2016
• Surface Design Award – Beach House Camber Sands UK – 2016
• BCO Awards – LEX Vehicle Leasing- Runner Up – 2006
• Kent Design Awards – Holiday Extras HQ – 2003
• Times Gestetner Digital Office – 2003
• FX Design Awards Nominee – Flieshman Hillard – 2003
• Times Gestetner Digital Office – 2001
• Best Workplace Environment – Spain – 2000
• European Call Centre of the Year – Thomas Cook – 2000
• European Call Centre of the Year – Thomas Cook – 1999